miércoles, 28 de diciembre de 2022

I'm back, again XD

 Heya,


Many things had happen since dad death and sister died and switching jobs, anyway, I'm back and now doing AI/ML stuff,so I have to thank those who do not belive in me since you hate gave me the strength to move here, so I will start by posting some basic stuff till the point to get more complex understandings, always with the assumption that you are reading this cause you want to move to ML and you receive only buzzwords nor the guidance, my intention Is to give back to those people who find themselves wonder I feel attracted to AI but idk how to do a program or even what language will need fo that, one disclaimer I came from surfing 2 primary waves (on my life) the first one because I like it was the SDN starting from the Martin Casado paper till what is also know nowadays as NSX @ VMware, the second one when I meet Joe Beda at CTOA @ VMware and then realize I know the basics of data plane but to apply that knowledge need to understand Containers no kust with docker and the kind of kings K8s, from there everything to CloudFoundry and the different things on what was in the beginning and then became what we know now as solutions, yeah BORG and BOSH and so on, then  the last wave I dare to surf is AI, and it has been not an easy ride but the most completed for me at least, I came from an inconclude Master Degree and I realized (or have my ah-ha moment) when I see the close to practical application of those years of math, belive me if I told you this is just a matter of concepts.

Some detractors or purists can argue that you need just to code as crazy or have a PhD. to be knowable or master it, well I can say it depends; in my case, a PhD. is not possible, so academic research or something cool like that will take me 5 years or more, code as crazy, well a practitioner that just mansplaining and gas planning to others with shiny results on titanic or flower classification ina Jupiter notebook with the most complex way to do it is coding, well I learn that coders or SWE need more parts and not just code like a ton of code, my thy beloved StackOverflow will be there to help you and also most of the intensity is about frame problems, you are not going to code instructions but model ways to obtain answers. Yes, blame me if this is inaccurate, but you will see it when you experience tiny tyrants of knowledge; just take it easy and practice, practice, practice.

PS. all my bets are on AI, so still trying to put all my efforts into that; my moving to google as data/ML architect was not a free pass but a joyful climbing year; I'm working to become a complete imposter with certs and be a candidate to AI  MSc. nowadays :)




I will see you or your next post on Data and ML, which gets me super interested these days ebpf. 


cya


No hay comentarios: